Think for Actions is a Calgary-based non-profit think tank, focused on the professional development of youth – with a long-term goal of establishing a research institute on community affairs. The organization is focused on effectively engaging communities through research collaborations and partnerships – poised to solve grand societal challenges.
About the award: This award is to recognize the youth that are contributing to society in a positive way. The award is named after the legacy of Razan Al-Najjar, a 21-year-old medic from Gaza who was killed in the line of duty. Ms. Al-Najjar was shot dead while helping victims during a 2018 Gaza border protest. She is a great example of someone who helped and served her community selflessly- notwithstanding the danger to her own life. This award is thus meant to inspire our younger generation and to instil a sense of selfless service to society.
– The person you are nominating or if you are nominating yourself needs to be under the age of 25
– Be able to come in for an interview
– If selected nominee must be present in person at the awards night hosted by Think for Actions on TBA.
– Meet the criteria requested under the description of each award
– The nominee can apply to as many awards as they wish but can only be selected to win in one category
– All applications must be submitted on time by August 1st, 2018 at 11:59pm
– If you are nominating someone else, you must have the permission of the person being nominated
APPLY TODAY AT: http://www.thinkforactions.com/top20under25.php